Tag Archives: casual dining Charleston
Leave a comment | tags: American cuisine, appetizers, Art Walk, casual dining, casual dining Charleston, catering, Cha, Charleston, Charleston Hospitality Group, Charleston Restaurant Buzz, Charleston SC, Chef Eric Gaffin, romantic dinner setting, vegetarian food, wine pairings, wine tasting | posted in cocktails, Eli's News, Menu, Reviews, Uncategorized, Vegan
We are very happy to announce – after months of anticipation – full dinner service started at Eli’s Table on January 17th. After a successful “Friends and Family” event on the 16th and two nights of dinner service behind them, things are coming together for Eli’s Table.
The dinner menu has been a dedicated team effort on the part of Chefs Brett McKee, Steven Jankowski, and Eric Gaffin. The entire staff at Eli’s Table has worked hard to learn, prepare, and serve all of the new dishes featured on the menu. Our slideshow shows some of our popular dishes to date, including the grilled calamari appetizer, pan seared snapper, coriander encrusted snapper, seafood fra diavio, the lightly smoked and grilled pork chop, grilled tuscan rubbed filet mignon and our ‘old school’ spaghetti and meatballs.
If you haven’t stopped in for dinner yet, we welcome walk-ins or reservations. You can call us at 405-5115 or make your reservation at Open Table.
Leave a comment | tags: casual dining Charleston, Charleston SC, Chef Brett McKee, Chef Eric Gaffin, Chef Steven Jankowski, dinner, Eli's, Eli's Table, fine dining Charleston | posted in Eli's News, Menu
May 2020 M T W T F S S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
- RT @ExploreCHS: These sweet potato pancakes are calling our name! Be right there, @ElisTable! bit.ly/2iR6Wz5 https://t.co/XicjSwWM…| 7 months ago
- Charleston's Hidden Gem: Eli's Table Apple News Tripadvisor 10 Hidden Gem Restaurants in 10 Cities… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…| 9 months ago
- RT @CubsTw1tter: Charleston restaurants that have been amazing so far @82QueenChs and @ElisTable| 11 months ago
- RT @chs_hospitality: The Foragers’ Angus Filet from @ElisTable. Two words: treat yourself bit.ly/1PPRzSO #chseats #holycityeats h…| 11 months ago
- Waffles aren’t just for breakfast anymore! Come try our most requested dish. Pan Seared Duck over sweet potato waff… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…| 1 year ago