Category Archives: cocktails
Leave a comment | tags: American cuisine, appetizers, Art Walk, casual dining, casual dining Charleston, catering, Cha, Charleston, Charleston Hospitality Group, Charleston Restaurant Buzz, Charleston SC, Chef Eric Gaffin, romantic dinner setting, vegetarian food, wine pairings, wine tasting | posted in cocktails, Eli's News, Menu, Reviews, Uncategorized, Vegan
Is it us, or is the energy in Charleston off the charts right now? From Spoleto to graduations and vacation, our city is booming with activity, and we can’t get enough of it!
As for us? We’re staying busy at Eli’s Table. Last weekend, we unveiled two new summer cocktails: The Blueberry Margarita and White Peach Sangria. We’re pleased to report they were a big hit, so look for them on our Happy Hour selection from 5-7pm. Or, tune in to Lowcountry Live tomorrow at 10am and watch Chef Brett McKee and one of our amazing bartenders make the delicious libations live.
In other news, we have both a Wine and a Vegan dinner on the books for June! More on that later…
And don’t forget–we have live music on the courtyard each weekend, so stop by and see us. Have a great week, and we hope to see you at Eli’s Table!
August 2017 M T W T F S S « Feb 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
- RT @Sydney_Inc: The Queen's review of Eli's Table in Charleston, SC #CHSeats queenofthefoodage.com/elis-table/ https://t.co/J9LIlMhsRv| 2 days ago
- We're so happy to have had Queen Of The Food Age and Cookin' with Booze with us this past week! Click on the... fb.me/11qmDgP4P| 2 days ago
- Here's all you'll need to know for the upcoming Solar Eclipse.. Have you purchased your Solar Eclipse sunglasses... fb.me/87Psk02OG| 2 days ago
- Beignets and Bloody's are popular picks at Eli's Table for obvious reasons. #tasty fb.me/9aaCrRzlD| 4 days ago
- Bourbon class & dinner benefit lowcountry freedom reigns Sept 11, $75 per person 4 course paired w/3 Bulleit Bourbo… twitter.com/i/web/status/8…| 5 days ago