Category Archives: cocktails
Leave a comment | tags: American cuisine, appetizers, Art Walk, casual dining, casual dining Charleston, catering, Cha, Charleston, Charleston Hospitality Group, Charleston Restaurant Buzz, Charleston SC, Chef Eric Gaffin, romantic dinner setting, vegetarian food, wine pairings, wine tasting | posted in cocktails, Eli's News, Menu, Reviews, Uncategorized, Vegan
Is it us, or is the energy in Charleston off the charts right now? From Spoleto to graduations and vacation, our city is booming with activity, and we can’t get enough of it!
As for us? We’re staying busy at Eli’s Table. Last weekend, we unveiled two new summer cocktails: The Blueberry Margarita and White Peach Sangria. We’re pleased to report they were a big hit, so look for them on our Happy Hour selection from 5-7pm. Or, tune in to Lowcountry Live tomorrow at 10am and watch Chef Brett McKee and one of our amazing bartenders make the delicious libations live.
In other news, we have both a Wine and a Vegan dinner on the books for June! More on that later…
And don’t forget–we have live music on the courtyard each weekend, so stop by and see us. Have a great week, and we hope to see you at Eli’s Table!
June 2018 M T W T F S S « Feb 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
- Gino Castillo will be joining us tonight for Jazz night at Eli's. We are so honored to have this talented artist w… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…| 1 week ago
- Raise your hand if you love Fluffy Flapjacks? Explore Charleston made a list of the 9 fluffiest and Eli's Table a… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…| 2 weeks ago
- facebook.com/ElisTable/post…| 3 weeks ago
- Make your reservations to join our table this weekend. Culinary finesse, and southern class. 129 Meeting St | 843.… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…| 3 weeks ago
- Celebrate National Mimosa Day with us today. Delicious, cool mimosa singles are just $2 and mimosa carafes $7 all d… twitter.com/i/web/status/9…| 1 month ago