Category Archives: cocktails
Leave a comment | tags: American cuisine, appetizers, Art Walk, casual dining, casual dining Charleston, catering, Cha, Charleston, Charleston Hospitality Group, Charleston Restaurant Buzz, Charleston SC, Chef Eric Gaffin, romantic dinner setting, vegetarian food, wine pairings, wine tasting | posted in cocktails, Eli's News, Menu, Reviews, Uncategorized, Vegan
Is it us, or is the energy in Charleston off the charts right now? From Spoleto to graduations and vacation, our city is booming with activity, and we can’t get enough of it!
As for us? We’re staying busy at Eli’s Table. Last weekend, we unveiled two new summer cocktails: The Blueberry Margarita and White Peach Sangria. We’re pleased to report they were a big hit, so look for them on our Happy Hour selection from 5-7pm. Or, tune in to Lowcountry Live tomorrow at 10am and watch Chef Brett McKee and one of our amazing bartenders make the delicious libations live.
In other news, we have both a Wine and a Vegan dinner on the books for June! More on that later…
And don’t forget–we have live music on the courtyard each weekend, so stop by and see us. Have a great week, and we hope to see you at Eli’s Table!
October 2019 M T W T F S S « Feb 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
- RT @ExploreCHS: These sweet potato pancakes are calling our name! Be right there, @ElisTable! bit.ly/2iR6Wz5 https://t.co/XicjSwWM…| 2 weeks ago
- Charleston's Hidden Gem: Eli's Table Apple News Tripadvisor 10 Hidden Gem Restaurants in 10 Cities… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…| 2 months ago
- RT @CubsTw1tter: Charleston restaurants that have been amazing so far @82QueenChs and @ElisTable| 4 months ago
- RT @chs_hospitality: The Foragers’ Angus Filet from @ElisTable. Two words: treat yourself bit.ly/1PPRzSO #chseats #holycityeats h…| 4 months ago
- Waffles aren’t just for breakfast anymore! Come try our most requested dish. Pan Seared Duck over sweet potato waff… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…| 6 months ago