Category Archives: cocktails
Leave a comment | tags: American cuisine, appetizers, Art Walk, casual dining, casual dining Charleston, catering, Cha, Charleston, Charleston Hospitality Group, Charleston Restaurant Buzz, Charleston SC, Chef Eric Gaffin, romantic dinner setting, vegetarian food, wine pairings, wine tasting | posted in cocktails, Eli's News, Menu, Reviews, Uncategorized, Vegan
Is it us, or is the energy in Charleston off the charts right now? From Spoleto to graduations and vacation, our city is booming with activity, and we can’t get enough of it!
As for us? We’re staying busy at Eli’s Table. Last weekend, we unveiled two new summer cocktails: The Blueberry Margarita and White Peach Sangria. We’re pleased to report they were a big hit, so look for them on our Happy Hour selection from 5-7pm. Or, tune in to Lowcountry Live tomorrow at 10am and watch Chef Brett McKee and one of our amazing bartenders make the delicious libations live.
In other news, we have both a Wine and a Vegan dinner on the books for June! More on that later…
And don’t forget–we have live music on the courtyard each weekend, so stop by and see us. Have a great week, and we hope to see you at Eli’s Table!
February 2018 M T W T F S S « Feb 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28
- "...calling it the "Bloody Mary," with reference to Mary Tudor, Mary I of England and Ireland, known for her... fb.me/1NMuGuec9| 13 hours ago
- 🚨VOTE VOTE VOTE🚨 Thursday Night Cuban Jazz Gino Castillo Charleston is nominated in the Charleston City Paper... fb.me/MLShPoh8| 3 days ago
- Have Eli's Table brought to yours through Uber Eats. Download the App or Order online today. #UberEats... fb.me/9nMiBgXe8| 1 week ago
- Join our Table for Happy Hour this evening and celebrate the weekend. Drink and Appetizer specials from 4-6... fb.me/2EIDz0Qup| 1 week ago
- RT @CHGrestaurant: Charleston Hospitality Group's DIGEST Now Available Online …rlestonhospitalitygroup.wordpress.com/2018/02/16/cha… via @CHGcharleston| 1 week ago